Waxing & Customized Eye Treatments
Waxing is an effective form of hair removal that promotes a slower and lighter growth of hair. Please allow a quarter inch of growth for the best experience, and be sure to protect your skin by avoiding the sun 24-48 hours before and after waxing
We offer customized brow and lash tinting. Clients should return within 3-4 weeks for another treatment.
We perform all types of body waxing for Men & Women, click on the link and book your appointment now!
Precautions & Considerations PRE Wax:
- Your hair must be at least half an inch, but the longer the better. If you have shaved, you must wait 2 weeks for grow out.
- You must wait 4-6 weeks if you are using Accutane, Retin-A, Differin, Taxorac, Renova, or any antibiotics or products that cause sun sensitivity. These products sensitize the skin and may cause lifting to occur.
- You must wait a minimum of seven days before and after any chemical peel or microdermabrasion to receive any waxing services.
- No Botox injections within the last 24-hours, No Dermal-filler injections within the last seven days
- Areas with severe acne cannot be waxed
- Waxing cannot be performed if you have had a physician administered peel within the past two years
- Women may be extra sensitive up to a week prior to their cycle
- No sun bed tanning two days before or after waxing
- Consult with your doctor before waxing if you have Diabetes type 1 or Lupus
Precautions & Considerations POST CARE Wax:
- No hot tubs, steam rooms, or saunas for 24 hours post wax
- No sun for 24 hours post wax, after two days you may use sunscreen with at least SPF 30
- No chemical peels for one week after any facial waxing